Job Type: Part-time (Non-exempt)
Salary: $15.80 - $17.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday, Weekend availability
Carry out all aspects of guest services operations, including: guest orientation, tours, retail sales, scheduling, phone reservations, administrative support, coordination of onsite special events, programs, and facility rentals, etc.
- Deliver quality daily guest experiences and activities including (but not limited to): greet and orient visitors, call, and conduct tours, sell and/or distribute audio tour equipment per established procedures, sell retail products and Trust memberships, facilitate programs, events, and special uses of Trust sites.
- Assist in the daily preparation of the sites for delivery of guest experiences including (but not limited to): signage, equipment, event and/or program set ups and housekeeping details.
- Ensure friendly customer service and safety goals that meet organizational objectives.
- Participate in and complete the interpreter training program(s), successfully learning to lead tours.
- Provide organizational support and back up as needed in all areas of department activity.
Additional Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate, sort and distribute all incoming/outgoing mail and deliveries.
- Maintain office supplies, shop, kitchen inventory.
- Process general office supply orders.
- Provide basic instructions to staff on standard office machine operations.
- Assist on inter-departmental projects.
- College degree preferred (current students encouraged to apply!)
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- 0-2 years of data entry experience
- Experience in hospitality, museums, or other service industry with proven results preferred
- Comfortable using computer and phone system
- Comfortable speaking in front of large groups
- Ability to travel to visitation sites (weekdays and occasional weekends)
House museum sites are multi-level (areas not accessible to the mobility impaired). Frank Lloyd Wright Trust is a smoke and drug-free environment and equal opportunity employer.