The Frank Lloyd Wright Trust is committed to the health and well-being of our visitors, staff, and volunteers. We want you to know the steps we are taking to keep everyone safe at our sites.
- We have implemented increased cleaning and sanitation practices in all our spaces. Frequent touch surfaces will be disinfected regularly during the day. Public restrooms will be cleaned several times each day.
- Hand sanitizer stations are conveniently located at our sites.
- We have reduced the size of our tour groups to eight persons per tour.
- We have adjusted tour routes through our historic buildings to help visitors maintain physical distancing. We have increased outdoor tour options.
- Proper spacing intervals between guests is observed throughout our sites. Entrances, exits, and traffic paths are clearly marked to help visitors maintain physical distancing.
- Shop check out areas are marked with waiting lines spaced six feet apart. Plexiglass shields have been installed at register stations.
- We are limiting the number of people allowed inside our Museum Shops at one time.
- Ticket and shop purchases are credit card only. No cash transactions will be accepted to minimize touch points. Guests will scan their own credit cards. No one else will touch the guest’s credit card.
- Staff, volunteers, and guests must wear face masks.
Visitors can help us keep everyone safe by following physical distancing recommendations, complying with directional signage, practicing good personal hygiene, and following directions from Trust staff and volunteers.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting a Trust-managed site, you voluntarily assume all risks related to COVID-19 exposure.