7415 N. Sheridan Road, Chicago, IL 60626
Map & Directions
From downtown Chicago
Take Lake Shore Drive (US 41) north. Exit to the right on North Sheridan Road. Follow Sheridan Road for approximately 2.5 miles. The Bach House is located on the east (right) side of Sheridan Road.
Parking is available in the structure at 7331 N Sheridan (one block south of the Bach House).
Street parking may also be available.
From downtown Chicago (CTA)
Take the north bound (Howard) Red Line train to the Jarvis stop. Walk 3 blocks east on Jarvis to Sheridan Road. The Bach House is located on the east side of Sheridan Road just north of Jarvis.
For the latest CTA schedules and rates, call 312.836.7000 or visit transitchicago.com
- The Bach House has limited access to persons with mobility restrictions.
- “Will Call” Ticket Holders and “eTicket” Holders - Check in at the front sidewalk gate of the Bach House no later than 15 minutes prior to your specified tour or event time.
- Tickets are not refundable or exchangeable.
- For certain special programs and events, you may be placed on a guest list rather than receive a ticket.
- Ticket purchases or reservations entitle the Frank Lloyd Wright Trust to unrestricted use of photographs taken by our staff or agents during your visit, without subject consent.
Watch this video and learn more about the Bach House restoration