FRANK LLOYD WRIGHT TRUST: THE POWER OF INDIVIDUAL VISION
Today the Frank Lloyd Wright Trust has more than 500 volunteers who serve an audience of 140,000 site visitors and one million virtual visitors from around the world each year. Trust activities include tours, workshops, teacher training, student internships, school outreach, family activities, multi-media programs, library/archive, membership program, travel program and preservation program operated both solely by the Trust and in alliance with its Chicago area partner organizations.
Your support makes possible Preservation of Frank Lloyd Wright’s architecture, design and living legacy; Engagement of public audiences from the U.S. and around the world at historic Wright sites; Education in schools, universities, libraries, and neighborhoods.
The Frank Lloyd Wright Trust is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization in the United States, and donations are fully tax deductible.
PLEASE HELP US CONTINUE TO TOUCH LIVES THROUGH WRIGHT’S ORIGINAL WORK.
A GIFT AT EVERY LEVEL MAKES A DIFFERENCE!
Exclusive benefits at $2,500 and above include:
- Donor Circle Membership:
- Two complimentary tickets to the Wright Plus Housewalk
- Invitation to WRIGHT NIGHT, the Trust Holiday Benefit Event
- Invitation to an exclusive Donor Circle event
- A 30% discount on a single shop item valued at $100 or above
- Free guided tours at the Home and Studio, The Rookery, Unity Temple and Robie House for you and eight guests
Benefits at the $1,000 level include recognition on the Trust’s Annual Donor Wall located at The Rookery in downtown Chicago.
All donations of $100 or more are recognized in the Trust’s Annual Report.