In 2014 the Frank Lloyd Wright celebrates its 40th anniversary and the 125th anniversary of the Home and Studio in Oak Park. Join us and help preserve and share the treasured works of Frank Lloyd Wright for future generations. Your gift at any amount will make all the difference and is 100% tax deductible.
The Trust recognizes all donors of $2,500 or more as Legacy Year Donors. Legacy Year Donors are invited to special programs and events exploring the treasured works of Frank Lloyd Wright.
Exclusive benefits are offered at the $5,000 and $2,500 levels:
- Recognition at all 2014 Legacy Year events
- Recognition on the Trust’s Annual Donor Wall located at The Rookery in downtown Chicago
- Invitations to all Legacy Year events
- Donor Circle Membership:
- Two complimentary tickets to the annual Wright Plus Housewalk
- Invitation to the Chairman’s Reception
- Invitation to an exclusive Donor Circle event
- A 30% discount on a single shop item valued at $100 or above
- Free guided tours at the Home and Studio, Unity Temple, Robie House and The Rookery for you and eight guests
- Subscription to Wright Angles: A Dialogue
- Recognition in the Annual Report
Benefits at the $1,000 level include recognition on the Trust’s Annual Donor Wall located at The Rookery in downtown Chicago.
All donations of $100 or more are recognized in the Trust’s Annual Report.
To donate stock, click here.