FRANK LLOYD WRIGHT TRUST: GATEWAY TO WRIGHT’S CHICAGO AND THE WORLD
Today the Frank Lloyd Wright Trust has over 700 volunteers who serve an audience of 140,000 site visitors and one million virtual visitors from around the world each year. Trust activities include tours, workshops, teacher training, student internships, school outreach, family activities, multi-media programs, a restoration resource center, library/archive, membership program, travel program and preservation operated by the Trust and the Trust in alliance with its Chicago area partner organizations.
Your support makes possible Preservation of Frank Lloyd Wright’s architecture, design and living legacy; Engagement of public audiences from the U.S. and around the world at historic Wright sites; Education in schools, universities, libraries, and neighborhoods.
PLEASE HELP US CONTINUE TO TOUCH LIVES THROUGH WRIGHT’S ORIGINAL WORK.
EVERY LEVEL GIFT MAKES A DIFFERENCE!
To donate stock, click here.
Donation of long-term appreciated stock may offer a tax advantage to the donor. Please consult with your tax advisor.
Exclusive benefits at $2,500 and above include:
- Recognition on the Trust’s Annual Donor Wall located at The Rookery in downtown Chicago
- Donor Circle Membership:
- Two complimentary tickets to the annual Wright Plus Housewalk
- Invitation to the Chairman’s Reception
- Invitation to an exclusive Donor Circle event
- A 30% discount on a single shop item valued at $100 or above
- Free guided tours at the Home and Studio, The Rookery, Unity Temple, Robie House and Bach House for you and eight guests
- Subscription to Wright Angles: A Dialogue
- Recognition in the Annual Report
Benefits at the $1,000 level include recognition on the Trust’s Annual Donor Wall located at The Rookery in downtown Chicago.
All donations of $100 or more are recognized in the Trust’s Annual Report.